MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
SERVING SIZE: 1 STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST EACH
MAKES: 4 STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
PREP: 25 MINS
BAKE: ABOUT 30 MINS 400°F
Nonstick cooking spray
4 8-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 3 ounce package creamy chicken-flavor ramen noodles
1/2 8 ounce tub cream cheese with chives and onion or desired-flavor cream cheese (such as jalapeno)
1/4 cup milk
3/4 cup Italian-seasoned panko bread crumbs
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup desired flavor pasta sauce (such as tomato and basil) or four-cheese pasta sauce
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (1 ounce)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a 15×10-inch baking pan with foil; coat with cooking spray.
- Using a sharp knife, cut a deep pocket in each chicken breast by cutting horizontally through the thickest portion to, but not through, the opposite side.
- Cook noodles in a pot of boiling water 3 minutes; drain. Transfer hot noodles to bowl with contents of seasoning packet, the cream cheese, and 2 tablespoons of the milk. Stir to thoroughly coat noodles. Spoon noodle mixture into pockets in chicken. Place chicken in the prepared baking pan.
- In a bowl stir together panko and Parmesan cheese. Brush tops of stuffed chicken with remaining milk and sprinkle with panko mixture, pressing panko mixture onto chicken as needed. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 25 minutes. Spoon pasta sauce over chicken and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake about 5 minutes more or until chicken is done (165 degrees F).
Nutrition Facts (Ramen-Stuffed Chicken Breasts)
Per serving: 676 kcal , 29 g fat (15 g sat. fat , 1 g polyunsaturated fat , 4 g monounsaturated fat ), 216 mg chol. , 1262 mg sodium , 37 g carb. , 1 g fiber , 6 g sugar , 60 g pro.