MAKES: 6 SERVINGS
PREP: 45 MINS
ROAST: 35 MINS 425°F
CHILL: 2 HRS TO 24 HRS
1 pound pork tenderloin
1 pound Yukon gold potatoes
1 cup frozen shelled sweet soybeans (edamame)
1 medium zucchini or yellow summer squash
1 recipe Creamy Walnut-Garlic Vinaigrette (see recipe below)
1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
1/2 cup sliced green onions (about 4)
Shaved carrot (optional)
Fresh tarragon and thyme (optional)
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place pork on rack in roasting pan; sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Roast 35 minutes or until pork reaches 155 degrees F on meat thermometer. Cover; let stand 5 minutes. Cut pork in bite-size pieces.
- Meanwhile, using the 1/4-inch slicing blade of food processor, slice potatoes (or slice with knife). In large saucepan cook potatoes and soybeans in lightly salted boiling water, covered, for 5 to 8 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain.
- Cut zucchini in 1-1/2- to 2-inch lengths. Slice lengthwise in food processor (or slice with knife); set aside. Make Creamy Walnut-Garlic Vinaigrette in food processor.
- In a lightly greased 2-quart rectangular baking dish, layer half the potato-soybean mixture. Drizzle 1/3 cup vinaigrette. Evenly layer zucchini; drizzle 1/3 cup vinaigrette. Evenly arrange pork and remaining potato-soy bean mixture; drizzle 1/3 cup vinaigrette. In small bowl combine corn, green onions, and remaining vinaigrette; spoon on salad.
- Refrigerate, covered, 2 to 24 hours for flavors to meld. Top with carrots. Sprinkle tarragon and thyme. Makes 6 servings.
Creamy Walnut-Garlic Vinaigrette
1/4 cup refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon snipped fresh tarragon or thyme (or 1/4 tsp. dried)
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
3 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
1/3 cup olive oil
1/3 cup finely chopped toasted walnuts
- In food processor combine egg product, vinegar, mustard, salt, tarragon, pepper, and garlic. With food processor running, gradually add olive oil. Process until thickened. Stir in walnuts.
Nutrition Facts (Pork & Potato Stack)
Per serving: 355 kcal , 19 g fat (3 g sat. fat , 5 g polyunsaturated fat , 10 g monounsaturated fat ), 49 mg chol. , 576 mg sodium , 24 g carb. , 4 g fiber , 3 g sugar , 23 g pro.